MEET THE ATTORNEY
Andrew D. Wyman
As an AV Preeminent rated attorney with over 20 years of experience, my practice thrives where construction, business, insurance and real estate intersect. A significant portion of my career has been spent battling for my clients’ rights in these four areas in state court, federal court, and arbitration.
Because I have litigated so many of these disputes, I am uniquely qualified to analyze your business structure, your business practices, and your contracts, and to predict precisely where you are most likely to suffer liability. I enjoy identifying where your business might be most vulnerable and then proactively protecting you before problems arise.
To me, being an attorney is about more than just making persuasive arguments and giving valuable advice. It's about listening and caring enough to understand your goals and your concerns. It's about being trusted and becoming a valuable advisor that you can turn to when faced with life's big decisions.
I invite you to make an inquiry by reaching out to me in the contact page.
Our First Meeting
Our successful relationship will start at our first meeting, where I encourage you to get to know me too. Here are some things I invite you to ask about:
- My family
- Growing up in New York and moving to Florida
- Performing improv comedy
- The New York Yankees
- Podcasts I’m listening to
- My fantasy football team
I am a pretty humble guy, and I don’t like to brag. However, my mother would want me to let you know:
- I have an “AV Preeminent” rating from Martindale Hubbell, which means a large number of my peers rank me at the highest level of professional excellence for my legal knowledge, communication skills, and ethical standards;
- I once had a judge ask me for my resume right after a hearing and then recommend me for a job at another law firm;
- I scored in the top 4% of the country on the Law School Admission Test (LSAT);
- I consistently drive a golf ball 270 yards (OK, so maybe that one’s for me!).
Other Bio Details
Finally, here is the usual, boring attorney bio stuff that you were probably expecting to see:
- I obtained my Bachelor of Science degree from SUNY Albany in 1993, majoring in Business Administration, with a double concentration in Finance and Management Information Systems. I minored in English.
- I obtained my law degree from Fordham University School of Law in 1996, where I earned a position on Fordham’s Moot Court Board.
- I am licensed to practice law in Florida, New York, and New Jersey.